News out of Victoria, British Columbia, 100 years ago today.
• Germans advancing on Antwerp, two of the outer forts have fallen.
• Survey of the conditions of colonies on the west coast and northern areas of Vancouver Island.
• The Sunday magazine, as usual, has a wonderful summary of the weeks events
• Full page travel article on Mount Robson in the magazine section, recently made accessible by the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway.
• The usual collection of ads and advertising illustrations that caught my eye.