News out of Victoria, British Columbia, 100 years ago today.
News from the European fronts continues to be more of the same. The Germans are in retreat and the Austrians are in disarray. Most of the news is about the German push toward Paris being a failure, but no real details and virtually nothing new since yesterday.
• Austrians drafting younger men
• Canada sending cavalry
• Financial cost of the war
• Irish independence postponed
• Ukrainian interment picking up steam
• Records replacing cylinders